Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Temple.

On February 9 I was able to go to Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple and received my own endowments.  For those of you who are not members of the LDS church, visit this link to learn more about LDS temples:  Blessings of the Temple.
It has been such a source of strength, peace, knowledge, and direction over the last few months as I  have been making many decisions. I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple.  This week has been one of those no good, terrible, very bad weeks. Today I was planning on going to the temple after work because I knew it would make me feel much better.  However, my co-workers informed me it was closed until the end of the month.  I was so disappointed! I realized how much I have taken my close proximity to the temples for granted.  Most people around the world do not live in close proximity to a temple, and therefore they do not have the ability to go to the temple on any given day they want.  Today I also received a message from my aunt.  She explained how important the temple has been to her during her trials.  I know that through the blessings of the temple I will be given extra strength and power to help me through this journey of life. There are no blessings greater than the temple on this earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment