Monday, June 18, 2012

Family

I am grateful for my family. The hardest thing about moving to Twin Falls was coming to a new place where I didn't know anyone. I loved being in Logan where I was only an hour and half from the family or minutes away from all my cousins who attend USU.  The last few days have been particularly hard...But with my family's help the hard times are much easier. They have been there to love and support me through the thick and thin. They brighten my life everyday through daily phone calls/text messages and humor.  I appreciate my family for going out of their way to make the changes I am going through a little bit easier. Thank you for your advice.  And yes, Kelton, I even liked your advice to not "be negatory, be suppository!" Your testimonies have helped me have the courage and faith required to put a smile on my face even when life doesn't go as planned.  Thank you for teaching me to put my focus on the most important things in life.  Not only do I have the support of my parents and siblings but I also have 3 grandparents, 26 aunts/uncles, and 53 cousins who I know I can always rely on.  My aunts have been like my second moms and in the case of Holli and Trisha...Sisters. I know few families who are as united and close as mine...and there is nothing I would change about it. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you for coming to show your love and support in all that I do. Thank you for auntie/cousin girls nights. Thank you for cousin shopping trips. Thank you for the phone calls/text messages. Thank you for your advice and love.  Your service, prayers, and examples do not go unnoticed.  I feel like the most loved girl in the world! I love you all!

1 comment: