Thursday, June 21, 2012

Smile

“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Have you ever stopped to think about how wonderful a simple smile is? Smiles are one of the few things that are understood by everyone despite race, culture, religion, or age.  Laughter and a simple smile can go a long way.  You never know the impact that it can have. I have noticed that a smile and humor lightens up the day of the patients I see.  I have also noticed how the smile and good humor of others have brightened my day. I have the belief that no matter what is occurring around the world or in your personal life that there is always something to laugh and smile about.  Life is all about perspective. Life viewed with a frown and tears just causes more sorrow. Life with a smile and humor just makes things look much better.  Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with crying...believe me I have shed my share. But, after you have released a few tears...chin up and act upon your situation with a smile on your face!


No comments:

Post a Comment