Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cabin. Conference. Family.

The whole Rich clan (minus the Wilson's) went to the cabin for conference. It was so great to have everyone together! Family + Outdoors + Four-Wheeling + General Conference= A dang good weekend.  I have been so blessed to have such a great family. I can honestly say my parents, siblings, aunts/uncles, and cousins are some of my best friends. Thanks for always being there for me!





 "I'm gonna cookie you!"  AKA Tucker's way to say tickle :)











 Jamo...loves to shake his hips.  One of his favorite things to do is to BREAK DANCE. What a dang cute kid! 












 So. Pretty.





3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Kelsey! btw, cute pics of lil ole Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's a digital SLR. It's the Pentax kx. I love it!

    ReplyDelete