Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update on Life.

Preschool snacks for my research project (a preliminary study on childhood obesity prevention) are in full swing! Every Tuesday and Thursday I get to go into the care center on campus and teach the kids about nutrition and give them snacks.  I learned...It's a good thing I'm not a school teacher,I don't have my mom's creativity :) But once the plans are made...It is so much fun! The little kids (ages 2-5) are so cute! It is so fun to see their reactions to new foods and see how much they know already about nutrition.  Kelsey Eller and I have also been doing our service learning hours for our interdisciplinary class.  It  has been great to see what resources are available around the community for those with disabilities and have the opportunity to help them out.  I have met so many fun and wonderful people! 



Between school, work, research, and family...I've had a lot of concerns and stresses on my mind the last couple of weeks.  I have concluded, there is nothing prayer, faith, and a little nature/photography can't cure :) 

First Dam...Logan Canyon Entrance





1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, I'm just catching up on all your photos. They are great! I love the ones of random things. Very creative shots!

    ReplyDelete